Thursday, December 25, 2008

too flippin' early thursday!!!!!!

i loved my step-son jonathan.


i really did.


i didn't want to kill him.


i was so happy he got to come home on leave.


i think i went temporarily insane.


how can anybody be expected to be sane


at SIX F'N FIFTEEN in the MORNING!


do you think i'll be acquitted?


i'm sure it falls under "a crime of passion"


i'm verrrry passionate about my sleep.


damn his deep, loud, booming, voice.


in the words of Frickin' A,


the tree. the gifts. the mistletoe kiss.
shoot. me now. i'm sick of all my relatives.
have merry merry merry frickin' christmas!



6 comments:

  1. Mom wanted me to set my alarm so I could leave here at like 6am, yeah, that was so not happening! We'll be lucky to get out of here before 11, sigh. At least I feel better than I did last night, if only it lasts! Merry started way too early in the morning Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol back at you! oh i tried to go back to sleep at 8am and he back home and woke me up again!! grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up at six, checked the temp. It was 2 below and too cold to run, so I went back to bed for a couple hours. We don't have to be to the in-law's for another hour, so I'm feelin' good.

    Hope you can squeeze a nap in somewhere. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Nonna! Hope you get to sleep in tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel like you have to hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just woke up and i am feeling much better today. well, other than a lovely sciatic nerve acting up in my left leg. at least i am rested now :)

    wM-hold back? what's that? how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete

if you're related to me and you read my blog you BETTER be leaving me a comment, or else! :)