the bad news...
1) no g-kid. the prisoner exchange* was early, so he can't come out 'n play in it with me :-(
2) it's supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow & more than likely, i won't be up before it's all melted
3) it's nighttime now which means of course that it's dark...
and windy out...
4) that takes a lot of prep work to get ready to go play in the snow..and then there's the wet clothes to deal with afterward
so this is where the, ahem,
the good news...
1) i even took some proof**:
and don't be laughing at my hat thingy***. it's what i store all my gloves in during the summer so it's stretched out and all marge simpson looking.
2) i was warm, so there :p~~~
3) if it doesn't melt before i drag my butt out of bed tomorrow, i'll try to rig up a video of me going down a hill, but don't hold your breathe...that's a big but(t).
4) so, i guess, at least in my case, "No, i don't think i'll ever grow up".
*hubby's name for the g-kid's parental unit swap
**see i'm fair. i will use my own horrible pic to get a laugh. i'm a slave, what can i say :)
***i just remembered, it's a toboggan
_-~-_ Don't forget to save the weasles' christmas! _-~-_
check out the sidebar and click on the donate button